FOR KRIS LINDAHL REAL ESTATE
Location: Twin Cities
Are you a born salesperson? Is being on the phone your natural habitat? Do you embrace the term “smiling and dialing”? Then Kris Lindahl Real Estate has the job for you. We’re looking for inside sales agents to call warm leads—not cold—to sustain and build the opt-in customer relationship we’ve already started. These are salary + bonus positions with the kind of high volume that gives you maximum earning potential. If you’d rather be in the field talking to people face to face, then this isn’t the position for you. But if you’re looking for a great way to enter real estate or use your sales skills in a fun, high-performance culture that doesn’t require driving all over town, then this might be exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
Why work here
A new partnership with a large corporate client has cranked up the Kris Lindahl Real Estate volume even higher. Our forward-thinking culture offers the ideal environment for sales professionals who thrive feeling a sense of unlimited potential. If you’re only comfortable working in a relatively staid and predictable environment, then this position is definitely NOT for you. But if you’re excited by living on the frontier, then we’re a perfect fit. In addition, our “Be Generous” mantra means we’re passionate about giving our time, talents and treasures back to the community. We attract people with big hearts as well as big ambitions.
What’s in it for you?
- Consistent leads and high volume to maximize your earning potential
- A sales position in real estate that offers the excitement of an entrepreneurial startup
- Guaranteed high volume
- The opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing real estate team
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous sales experience—real estate a plus but not required
- A personable, high-energy personality that’s never pushy
- A positive “people person” who brings out the best in others
- Someone who never settles for “good enough”
- An understanding of the value of a big brand and the curiosity to learn as much as possible about the fast-changing real estate industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Fill out your information below to be considered: