FOR KRIS LINDAHL REAL ESTATE
Location: Twin Cities
Are you an excellent photographer looking for a salaried position and a steady stream of consistent work? Are you experienced in architectural photography? We’re looking for photographers to take and edit 20+ still photos for each of our home listings, as well as capture 3D photography on every property and upload to Matterport. If you hate feeling rushed and always want more time to capture the perfect shot, then this position is probably NOT for you. But if you can hustle, you can handle high volumes or work, you’re both good and fast, and you know the importance of winning the online beauty contest in real estate, then this might be your perfect job.
Why work here
One of the biggest challenges for photographers is having enough steady work to justify doing it full time. You never know when the next wedding or family portrait might come along, but this position will virtually guarantee you a steady stream of work. Photography has never been more important in real estate, and that importance is never going to go away. Our forward-thinking culture offers the ideal environment for a photographer who thrives on hustle and efficiency. Plus, our “Be Generous” mantra means we’re passionate about giving our time, talents and treasures back to the community.
What’s in it for you?
- A full-time, salaried photographer position that offers the excitement of an entrepreneurial startup
- A culture where you’ll never think “I’m bored” or “Where’s the next job?”
- The chance to play a pivotal role in helping a company grow and make history
- An environment where people truly appreciate what you bring to the table
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
- Mileage Reimbursement
- All photography equipment is provided
Qualifications and Requirements
- Real estate/architectural photography experience a must (interior and exterior)
- 3D photography experience a plus, but not required (we’ll supply the camera)
- Ability/willingness to edit as well as shoot on a daily basis
- Someone who’s energized by high volume
- A positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
- Someone who can live at the intersection of “speed” and “quality”
- An understanding of the value of a big brand and the curiosity to learn as much as possible about the fast-changing real estate industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Fill out your information below to be considered: