FOR KRIS LINDAHL REAL ESTATE
Location: Twin Cities
Are you known for not only being a great day-to-day manager, but also for your ability to inspire others? Are you both highly driven and incredibly patient? We’re looking for a Sales Manager with deep real estate experience who thrives on energizing people while also holding them accountable to defined metrics and KPIs. You’ll work with our agents and inside sales professionals to keep them on track while also inspiring them to achieve their full potential. If you’re only interested in managing the day-to-day, or you love being a motivator but don’t like nitty-gritty management work, then this position is NOT for you. We looking for that unique individual who thrives on both in a real estate setting.
Why work here
Our culture is unique in real estate. Some sales managers love the real estate world but feel like they’ve “been there, done that.” What they don’t realize is that our people, environment and way of doing business feels more like Amazon than like your typical huge real estate brokerage company. Our people move fast and thrive on doing things differently and better. In other words, this ain’t your grandfather’s real estate company. If you’re only comfortable working in a relatively staid and predictable environment, then this position is definitely NOT for you. But if you’ve always wanted a sales manager position that appreciates your high energy, attention to detail and ability to inspire, then we might just be the perfect fit. In addition, our “Be Generous” mantra means we’re passionate about giving our time, talents and treasures back to the community. We know that life is about more than real estate.
What’s in it for you?
- A sales manager position that challenges you to bring your A game every day
- A culture that inspires you, and that encourages you to inspire others
- A job where you’ll never, EVER show up and think, “I’m bored”
- The chance to play a pivotal role in helping a company grow and make history
- An environment where people truly appreciate what you bring to the table
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Qualifications and Requirements
- Real estate experience as a sales manager, broker or agent
- Someone who’s energized by sales challenges
- Someone comfortable with holding themselves and others to the same high standard
- A positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
- Someone who never settles for “good enough”
- An understanding of the value of a big brand and the curiosity to learn as much as possible about the fast-changing real estate industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Fill out your information below to be considered: