FOR KRIS LINDAHL REAL ESTATE
Location: Twin Cities
Do people often say that you have the skills of an air traffic controller? Do you thrive on sweating the details and bringing order and organization to fast-paced environments? Do you feel tremendous satisfaction in getting things from point A to point B as smoothly and efficiently as possible? Then our Transaction Coordinator position is the perfect fit for your skills. A partnership with a large corporate client has exponentially increased our volume of home sales, and we need a detail-oriented professional to manage transactions in Dotloop from beginning to end—including supporting our co-listing agents, communicating with buyer agents and sending transactions out for electronic signatures. If managing a high volume of transactions causes you to panic, then this position is definitely NOT for you. But if bigger challenges make you MORE calm, then you’re perfect for our team.
Why work here
Our high-growth culture offers the ideal environment for a transaction coordinator who thrives on high-volume challenges. This position isn’t for people who like thigs to be staid and predictable. We need someone who’s experienced in real estate and seeks a more dynamic and exciting work environment than the big traditional brokerages can offer. In addition, our “Be Generous” mantra means we’re passionate about giving our time, talents and treasures back to the community. So in addition to showing off your steady mind, you’ll also have an outlet for your big heart.
What’s in it for you?
- A coordinator position in real estate that feels more like working for an entrepreneurial startup
- A culture where you’ll never, EVER think, “I’m bored”
- The chance to play a pivotal role in helping a company grow and make history
- An environment where people truly appreciate what you bring to the table
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Qualifications and Requirements
- Significant experience in real estate administration and transaction management
- Tech-savviness and experience working in Dotloop
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail
- Someone who’s energized by managing a high volume of transactions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
- Someone who never settles for “good enough”
- An understanding of the value of a big brand and the curiosity to learn as much as possible about the fast-changing real estate industry
Fill out your information below to be considered: