VP of Operations
FOR KRIS LINDAHL REAL ESTATE
Location: Twin Cities
If you want to put your leadership skills, keen eye for detail and natural calm to work in a company that will always appreciate and recognize your gifts, then Kris Lindahl Real Estate is the place for you. Our rapid growth has put us on the lookout for an exceptional VP of Operations who’s also a Chief Accountability Officer. We’re looking for a self-motivated person who can fearlessly bring a sense of “fair is fair, and a deal is a deal” to a fast-paced and hyper-responsive organization. And we need someone who can see through the eyes of our clients, because at the end of the day, you’ll be collecting their satisfaction scores.
Why work here
Our dynamic culture and disruptive mindset offer the ideal environment for an operations professional who thrives on finding the next solution to the next big challenge. If you’re only comfortable working in a relatively staid and predictable environment, then this position is definitely NOT for you. But if you crave excitement and love running toward the fire, then we’re a perfect fit. In addition, our “Be Generous” mantra means we’re passionate about giving our time, talents and treasures back to the community. In addition to having a steady mind, you also need to have a big heart.
What’s in it for you?
- An operations position that offers the excitement of an entrepreneurial startup
- A culture where you’ll never, EVER think, “I’m bored”
- The chance to play a pivotal role in helping a company grow and make history
- An environment where people truly appreciate what you bring to the table
- A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
Qualifications and Requirements
- Real estate and significant management experience
- Someone who’s energized by operational challenges
- Someone comfortable with holding themselves and others to the same high standard
- A positive “people-person” who brings out the best in others
- Someone who never settles for “good enough”
- An understanding of the value of a big brand and the curiosity to learn as much as possible about the fast-changing real estate industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Fill out your information below to be considered: